It's starting to look a lot like... summer. Which of course, in Australia, also means Christmas but let's just focus on the summer part. Because right now all that's going through my head is "How good would the beach be right now? I can't wait to go to the beach. Let's go to the beach. Why don't I live closer to the beach?" Due to my lack of foresight and poor planning, I didn't take advantage of the G20 long weekend that just passed to skip town and clock some beach hours. Instead I took respite from the heatwave by eating my weight in watermelon. Which, in my books, is still a pretty good way to while away the hours *thumbs up emoji*. Anyway, here's some beach/pool attire that I think would go down a treat this summer.
1. Lack of Color 'The Spencer' Wide Brimmed Fedora
2. Gorman 'Prowl' Sunglasses
3. The Beach People 'Aztec' Roundie Towel
4. Seed Heritage 'Cara' Espadrille Slides
5. Molten Store 'Wild One' Weekender Bag
6. Kuwaii 'Rationale' One-piece Swimsuit