I snapped this close up of Spencer Finch's The Light at Lascaux (Cave Entrance) while I was at GoMA the other week. I've featured it previously on the blog and was so happy to see it on display again. I'm a sucker for a light installation. Anyway, onto my monthly round up of links and things for December. December!
- Voting for Triple J's Hottest 100 has opened and I'm busily compiling my shortlist of favourite songs for the year.
- The second trailer for Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel has been released. Such a tease.
- This DIY Christmas cracker pinata from Frankie.
- The bizarrely awesome 3D knitwear from Soot's AW14 collection.
- Brag Vintage for a comprehensive range of vintage clothing.
- Furniture that looks like giant sweets and candy from Kollektive Plus Zwei.
- As is my annual tradition, The O.C. Mix 3: 'Have a Very Merry Chrismukkah' has been my soundtrack for the month.
Wishing everyone a very happy holidays and if I don't blog before then, happy new year too!