Summer is just days away and in anticipation I've put together a few summer essentials. I bought the pineapple bikini from Cotton On last year but haven't had a chance to bust it out yet (always pun intended). Fingers crossed I can manage a few beach trips around Christmas and New Years. Or at least mooch around a pool somewhere. Anyway, the following is a round up of internet things that have grabbed my attention this month.
- Gorman homewares. I'm spending more and more money on homewares and this Gorman range really speaks to me. If ever I needed a money tree, it's right now.
- Prada presents "Castello Cavalcanti" by Wes Anderson. Firstly, Jason Schwartzman, always. Secondly, hurry up The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- The Fade Away EP by Best Coast. It's definitely going to be getting a lot of play this summer.
- Discogs. I've been scouring it for new records to add to my small but growing collection.
- O bliss jewellery. I came across their stall at the Finders Keepers Markets and really like the simplicity of their sterling silver designs.
- Miss Moss's epic round up of 2014 calendars. I had planned on buying the Frankie 2014 calendar but now I'm not sure. There are just so many options!