I was out for dinner the other night and towards the end of our meal Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You started playing. At first I was all "woo hoo" and then I was like "wait, it's November". I guess this means it's time for Christmas gift guides to start popping up all over blogs and the internet in general. To be honest, I never use those guides to buy gifts for others. I mostly end up buying stuff for myself. Christmas in my family isn't a really big deal and buying presents has never been at the forefront of celebrations. So, in lieu of receiving presents from others, I've formulated a list of things I'll be gifting myself. Either prior to, for, or in the post-Christmas sales. Because #treatyoself.
1. Être Cécile Cheetah Stripe tank top (similar: here). I've already ordered one. It was definitely one of those 'social media made me do it' type purchases.
2. Seed Heritage sling back slides in ocelot print.
3. Rifle Paper Co. illustrated Paris print.
4. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens. I recently bought a new Canon DSLR. Being new to the Canon family, I'm only using a kit lens at the moment but definitely want to pick up a few new lenses soon i.e. when the budget allows. Any recommendations are most welcome.
5. The Wes Anderson Collection book. Because I am a Wes Anderson film junkie.
6. Status Anxiety Lila wallet. I'm desperately in need of a new wallet but every time I go to buy one I come up empty (I can be very particular about things like this). This one looks like a pretty good contender though.