My September has been a pretty tumultuous one, to say the least. So blogging has taken somewhat of a backseat to life and stuff. My motivation to blog has been pretty much non-existent and creatively, I've hit a bit of a wall. My computer has also recently died so that hasn't helped with things either. It might take me a while to get back into the swing of things while I buy a new laptop (yay) and recover all my files (ugh). In the meantime, here are a few links to some super cool things.
- Cute discovery of the month goes to the Stay Home Club. Excellent choice of name and equally excellent illustrated clothing, accessories, and homewares.
- Orla Kiely's SS2014 collection at LFW. Still not sick of Moonrise Kingdom references.
- The Mood Indigo trailer. I've been waiting and waiting for it to show here in Australia, and it's currently in limited release.
- I'm keen to try out this pistachio and chocolate tart recipe. Chocolate and pistachios are high up there on my list of matches made in heaven.
- A Tumblr dedicated solely to music posters?. Yes please!
- Magic carpet yoga mats. I've been meaning to get back into yoga and pilates, and these yoga mats are definitely my kind of gym gear.
- Make sure you enter my Set That giveaway. You could win yourself a Lomo La Sardina camera, Rebecca Minkoff clutch, or a Madewell necklace. The odds are looking pretty good and you've got until October 7 to enter!