I've resolved to use my film cameras more often and currently have three on the go. The trouble with that is that by rotating through them it's taking me longer to finish off even just one roll of film. To remedy my lack of film photos I've been playing around with my Instax Mini more often. And while about 60% of my photos so far have been misses, I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. The two shots above are probably my favourite ones so far. Anyway, the following is a round up of stuff that has caught my attention this past month:
- The Colour Palette Generator, via Fieldguided. Now everything has to have a colour palette.
- Gorman's Spring 2013 lookbook (but seriously, when aren't I lusting over all of the Gorman things?)
- Pastel Oxford shoes by Golden Ponies. Thanks to Christina for the tip off.
- More leopard print, this time in the form of Limedrop's rosewood jewellery collection.
- Paracosm by Washed Out, such a perfectly spaced out album.
- Kinga Burza's Iceland photo diary. Cue extreme case of wanderlust.
- Ideas at the House featuring Tavi Gevinson. Bummed I couldn't make it to her Sydney or Melbourne talks but thanks to the wonders of modern technology it's like I was basically there!