Sometimes time gets away from me and I forget to blog. This is a little round of of what I've been doing lately, as told through Instagram, i.e. basically spending all my money on magazines and food.
1. I saw the The Grand Budapest Hotel this weekend. I watched an interview once where Wes Anderson was discussing how his films never really have a bad guy, more flawed characters, but he wanted to make one with a defined villain in the future. I'm guessing this was that film.
2. I couldn't resist buying these issues of Real Living and Inside Out magazines. The covers were just too good to pass up. They've definitely helped fuel my current homewares obsession.
3. Autumn is slowly beginning to show itself so I've finally been able to wear this ASOS denim shirt that I bought last year. I do love a good denim shirt.
4. I managed to walk away without buying any cactus this time, which was out of character. I mean, look at those little guys!
5. You guys, this blueberry bagel I had at The Gunshop Cafe was probably one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. And that's coming from someone who usually doesn't do sweet breakfasts.
6. Also, this flourless chocolate cake from Little Pawpaw was pretty delicious. You can't really go wrong with chocolate cake.